Sr. Software Engineer (AH001)
Should you have a referral for this position, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. You may be qualified for a referral bonus, subject to plan rules. Please put “Referral to SpiderCloud” in the subject line.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
- Design and development of IP forwarding plane software features.
- Design and development of control plane software to provision, monitor, and debug forwarding plane software subsystem.
- Implementation of device management components for configuration and monitoring of forwarding plane software subsystem.
- 8-10 years experience in embedded C/C++ programming for design and development of layer 3 forwarding features, including stellar debugging skills.
- Exceptional understanding and track record with Layer 3 networking concepts, including the interactions between routing and forwarding planes, dynamic routing, VRFs, NAT, IPSec, tunneling (GRE, IPIP, GTP, etc.)
- Strong development experience with TCP/IP programming and Linux/BSD networking.
- Hands-on experience with data structures and algorithms optimized for high performance multi-core, network based processors in a packet-processing centric architecture. Understanding of interactions between management, data, and control planes.
- Experience with wireless technologies (GSM, UMTS, WLAN) is a strong plus.
- Experience with Cavium OCTEON processors is a strong plus.
- Ability to take technical ownership across complete software product life cycle and release management with a minimum of 5-7 years of progressive software architecture and design experience.
- Self motivated and detail oriented engineer who can prioritize work and handle multiple cross functional tasks.
- Team player passionate about quality, committed to conducting robust systematic testing to find faults before customer does and ability to work with internal and external customers during QA and IOT in collaborative environment.
- Solid technical background including ability to interact effectively with a variety of organizations and works well with people. Self-starter, fast-learner and a problem solver with ability to think architecturally and enjoys multitasking in fast paced environment.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the req number (AH001).