Sr. QA Automation Engineer (MV003)
SpiderCloud Wireless is seeking a QA Automation engineer who will be responsible for building the Automation Infrastructure for the Quality Assurance of carrier-class platforms.
Responsibilities to include:
- Make enhancement to the exiting Automation Framework
- Develop new library or update the existing libraries
- Work closely with Software QA and software development engineers
- Understand feature requirements and translate to test cases and test automation.
- Plan and implement test automation strategies
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 5 years experience building complex Automation frameworks from scratch using open-source tools
- Expert knowledge in one of Ruby, Python, Perl
- A solid foundation in software engineering and programming.
- Experience with 802.11 a/b/g/n or 3G cellular networks
- Experience with LAN switching, Routing protocols, TCP/IP, IGMP, QoS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- CWNA, CCIE, JNCIP, JNCIE certification.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the req number (MV003).